Greetings prayer warriors,
We are excited at all the many developments and activities God is at work bringing together for the Palau Festival in July. We pray with our hearts Psalm 25: 4-7 and God’s leading as we go forth to the Festival in July. “Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Remember, O Lord, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old. Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you are good, O Lord.” How exciting in a little over 80 days my friends, the NYC Festival July 11th weekend will be here. May we continue to be faithful in prayer in the coming days for God’s continued mercy and grace involving all the people, events, and support that are needed for this Festival to come together. Please pray with me in the following ways for the combined areas of NYC: Staten Island, Westchester County and Long Island.
Prayer Points- Westchester County, Staten Island, and Long Island
Church Relations Director: Tom Mueller
Partnered in prayer with the Northern Midwest, Gwen Dahlen
• Pray for Tom Mueller and his team as they prepare for the National Day of Prayer involving Westchester County, May 7th. Continue to pray for unity among the Churches there. That God would give clear direction to the Festival events planned within the county and give courage and hope to all who will be a part of the outreach efforts. Lift up Andrew Palau as he will be speaking at the worship service that evening. That he would be empowered by the Holy Spirit to share the Gospel clearly.
• We continue to pray for LPA’s presence in this huge geographic area of Westchester County in the days ahead and for Satan’s strong holds to be defeated.
• Please pray for all media and advertising details in preparation for the big publicity “kick off” day in May.
• Pray for Staten Island as dozens of churches join hands to reach zip codes in the most troubled neighborhoods, preparing for four NEW LIFE 4SI outreaches.
• Pray for the Regional outreaches, sharing the Gospel across every borough. More than 100 outreaches in English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, and more.
• Pray for a men’s event with Andrew Palau that will take place on April 25 in Wilton, CT with 200 men.
• Pray for continued financial investment by God’s people in Westchester County who support the Gospel of Jesus.
• Pray that those individuals who have made decisions for Christ this past month will find strong Christian churches and believers who will help them grow in their new found faith!
As we continue to lift up Westchester County and other areas of NYC. We are reminded of these words from Psalm 28:7 “The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.” Our theme for the National Prayer Team this month is “Repentance”. We must be convicted of our sin, and confess it before restoration and revival can happen. As we pray we must humbly seek Him and turn from sin for Jesus to forgive and heal us ourselves and our nation. 2 Chronicles 7:14 “If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land”. What a great promise and reminder of God’s grace and mercy offered to all humanity through God’s son the Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for praying with me my friends.
Gwen Dahlen, Northern Midwest Regional Prayer Coordinator