Dear Praying Women,
Thank you so much for lifting up the people of Queens and surrounding areas of New York City. God is moving in Queens and in many parts of New York City. This month the focus of our prayer has been on intercession. Would you believe me if I said you could reverse God's impending judgement? In Deuteronomy, Aaron disobeyed and made a gold calf for people to worship after God had given his commandment to worship no other gods. As a consequence, Aaron was going to be destroyed, but Moses prayed for him and he was spared. That is what happens when we intercede. As we pray for loved ones who don't know Christ as Savior and Lord, we are making definite petitions on behalf of definite persons with definite difficulties. The power and authority to reverse impending judgment comes not from our own righteousness, but solely on God's great love and determination. He is patient so no one will perish. Then He does the unthinkable, again, and gives us the awesome title of "royal priests!"
Let us praise God for what He is doing and INTERCEDE for the lost!
Praise with us:
• On Friday, March 13, The first of 3 youth events, For This City, was hosted in Queens. The evening was an amazing blessing. Listen to what Tim Innes, Campaign Director for the New York City Festival, reports; “What a blessing and encouragement to see 1600 kids come together in Queens… Chris Durso delivered an amazing challenge from Samuel using David and Goliath. His main message was to be ALL IN for Jesus. The team again worked very hard and the Lord used each element of the night to not only cast vision for the festival but also leave the kids with a very real challenge to live for the Lord. ”- PRAISE GOD WITH US FOR THESE YOUNG PEOPLE!!
• We also continue to praise God as He works out the final details to hosting the main festival in Central Park on July 11th.
• Praise God with us for opening the doors to another large scale festival event at Flushing Meadows (Queens) in early June! More opportunities to proclaim the Good News in The City!
Intercede with us:
• Continue to lift up Tim Innes. Let us continue to ask for safety, wisdom, and direction for Tim as he oversees the NYC Campaign, festivals, outreaches & service opportunities. Please keep his family in your prayers as well.
• Lift up the upcoming Easter Outreaches, April 5th, with Jake Zaske and the Astoria Churches. May the community be blessed the news of our Risen Savior!
• Continue praying for upcoming the Mother’s Day outreach where Wendy Palau, Andrew Palau's wife will be speaking to hurting women who have suffered loss. Ask God for His Spirit to soothe and heal.
• Pray for upcoming meetings with pastors in Flushing as details for the June festival are formulated.
• Pray for the series of outreaches, with Mike Doyle, being planned for May.
• Ask God for more churches in Queens to hear and get on board. And for great unity as pastors & churches work together to spread the Good News to their communities.
Thank you for standing in the gap, kneeling in the trenches and moving the hand of God through your prayers! God is blessed & lives are changed!
May God bless each of you,
Regional Prayer Coordinator for the South
With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints. Ephesians 6:18