Dear Praying Friends in the South,
Praise God with us as we thank Him for all He is doing in Queens and all of the greater NYC area! He is moving and we are blessed to be a part. Thank you for praying on behalf of the lost and on behalf of those reaching out to bring them the truth and reality of Jesus’ love for them!
As we equip ourselves and pray for the equipping of those ministering on the ground in NYC, we recognize that: “We have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our bod.” (2 Corinthians 4:7-10)
Praise God together:
- For churches being mobilized in the Queens area to work together in unity.
- As area churches plan for an upcoming Easter Outreach to children and families.
- Ask God for favor as LPA works with Greater Allen AME church to plan a Mother’s Day event that will specifically reach out to mom’s who are dealing with loss.
- For outreaches in schools and prisons, being scheduled for April.
- Ask God for favor as the team seeks to host an event at Flushing Meadows. This event will be geared to strongly engage the Latin community in the area, while also crossing cultural lines with all others represented.
- Beseech God for the lost in this community and that they might find their way to one of the many outreach events being hosted. Pray they would respond to Jesus’ call on their lives!
- Pray for new office space for the team.
Thank you praying friends for your faithful prayers! God is honored and blessed through you.
"May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it."
(1 Thessalonians 5:23-24)
Praying with you for Queens,
Regional Prayer Coordinator for the South