Happy Summer Prayer Team Members,
We praise the name of Jesus and thank Him for modeling prayer to us; in persistence and in thanksgiving!
“Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message.” Colossians 4:2-3
Devote: to be courageously persistent
Watchful: to stay alert for specific needs about which to pray, rather than being
vague and unfocused.
Thankful: to have an attitude of gratitude.
(adapted from John MacArthur)
- Luis, Kevin and Andrew to be filled with wisdom, strength and refreshment as the end of summer draws near.
- For Andrew as he prepares for a Latino outreach in Long Island on August 20.
- Tom Mueller, LPA’s Church Relations & Community Director, as he meets with leaders in Staten Island and Long Island this week.
- Carey Hart, LPA’s Festival Logistics Director, as she prepares operational documents for venue planning meetings in August and September.
- For staff members Melissa Banek, Tom Mueller, and Mychal Larson, who are in the process of moving to NYC to work on festival preparations.
- For more leaders and a strengthening of the borough teams that are being formed. Early leadership is forming, specifically in the Bronx.
- For the Latin and English teams as they work together to build committees and organize churches.
- For the church relations team as they enhance their mobilization in each region. May they gain confidence as they communicate a clear vision of CityServe to many pastors and leaders.
- Momentum is building in New Jersey.
- Our team continues to grow. We now have nearly 800 members across the country and around the world. Think of all those prayers being lifted up to the Lord on behalf of NYC and our nation!
Do you know that depending on where you live, your area has a regional leader and an NYC area assigned for prayer? Find your region below and email your leader to receive specific prayer requests for your assigned NYC area.
Northwest (OR, WA, ID, AK) | Praying for: Staten Island
Led by: Kim Grimberg (Portland, OR) | Email
West (CA, NV, HI) | Praying for: Long Island
Led by: Valerie Hanson (El Dorado Hills, CA) | Email
N. Midwest (MT, WY, ND, SD, NE, MN, IA) | Praying for: Westchester County
Led by: Gwen Dahlen (Grand Forks, ND) | Email
Southwest (AZ, UT, NM, CO) | Praying for: Brooklyn
Led by: Connie Luebke (Tuscon, AZ) | Email
Southern Midwest (TX, OK, KS, MO) | Praying for: New Jersey
Led by: Diane Gluskin (Dallas, TX) | Email
N/Great Lakes (WI, MI, IL, IN, OH, PA, WV, VA, MD) | Praying for: The Bronx
Led by: Nicole Furno (Chicago, Illinois) | Email
South (LA, AR, MS, AL, TN, KY) | Praying for: Queens
Led by Debbie Jamison (Brentwood, TN) | Email
Northeast (DE, NJ, NY, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME) | Praying for: Connecticut
Led by: Gail Link (Weston, CT) | Email
Southeast (FL, GA, SC, NC) | Praying for: Manhattan
Led by: Gita Santangelo (Ft. Lauderdale, FL) |
Please continue to invite your friends to join us in praying for revival in NYC and across the nation. Sign up now and receive a free prayer journal.
“For the Lord your God will bless you, in all your harvest and all the work of your hands, and your joy will be complete.” Deuteronomy 16:15