"If you have any encouragement from being United in Christ, if any comfort from His love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose." Philippians 2:2
- Kevin Palau is meeting with Union Theological Seminary. Pray for relationship building.
- Kevin has a key meeting with Rabbi Potasnik from the Board of NYC rabbis. This is the first connection with the Jewish (non-Messianic) population. Pray for favor as Kevin communicates the vision and seeks common ground with them regarding NY CityServe.
- Meeting with potential donors and their investments in NYC.
- Pastoral meetings with Downtown group. Pray that God will unite hearts and give them vision to love and serve their neighborhoods together.
- Pastoral meetings with Midtown West group. Again, pray for unity and vision as they live and serve together.
- Pastoral conference call with Midtown East pastors. There is little traction so far with this group, but three pastors have stepped into being willing to meet over the phone and talk and pray together.
- Pastoral leadership meeting with three Upper West side pastors. Pray that God would really give them a passion to spearhead CityServe & CityFest efforts in their neighborhood.
- Praise God for the first Anglo/Hispanic joint pastoral meeting in Washington Heights. There is a lot of energy and passion for outreach and to have Luis play a role in possible mini-festival in WA Heights next year. These Pastors are collaborating Nov. 22nd to help feed 800 for Thanksgiving in their neighborhood.
- Pray for Kevin personally, for the Holy Spirit to lead him, sustain him, and keep him healthy. Pray for His family at home without him!
- Praise God that NBC is going to air "AD" the next Bible project by Mark Burnett on Sunday nights from Easter to Father's Day, perfect timing for CityServe/CityFest.
- Pray that leaders would emerge to lead each Region well and for wisdom on the dozens of possibilities of outreach in Manhattan alone! "The Lord gives wisdom and from His mouth comes knowledge and understanding. He guards the course of the just and protects the way of His faithful ones." Proverbs 2:6-8
"For the Lord your God will bless you in all your harvest and in all the work of Your hands, and your joy will be complete." Deuteronomy 16:15