Psalm 100:4-5 Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise. Give thanks to
him and praise his name. For the Lord is good. His unfailing love continues forever, and his
faithfulness continues to each generation.
1. Ephesians 6:10-13 A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on all of
God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. For we
are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of
the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the
heavenly places. Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist
the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm.
- Pray for all the LPA staff who travel from the West coast, spending 15-20 days in NYC each month, wearing “many hats.”
- Pray for protection of relationships and the redemption of time from the busyness full schedules demand: 1) that no seeds of bitterness or resentment would be sown in any hearts and that all involved would “be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
- Praise for Danny, Matt, and Zach, the three church relation team members who are reaching out to all the churches in Brooklyn.
- Pray for wisdom in hiring the final member to the Brooklyn Church Relations team. A number of candidates have been interviewed from within the large Caribbean community in Brooklyn and a decision will be made next week.
- Pray for the 1,500-2,000 churches of Brooklyn to supernaturally hear God’s voice calling and His hand reaching out and touching them to participate in His gathering.
- Praise for the strong relationships being developed within the traditional African American churches (AME, COGIC, etc.) and the Chinese churches of Brooklyn. During key upcoming meetings, pray for God’s vision to unleash His power and love, igniting unity, passion, and creativity in reaching those that don’t know Jesus in Brooklyn. Meetings are scheduled October 24 for the Chinese churches; November 6 for the African American churches.
- Pray for meetings with key Brooklyn pastors the week of October 20-24, to identify key community leaders and begin forming festival teams throughout Brooklyn.
- Pray for the gathering of more intercessors on behalf of New York/Brooklyn and for a woman from each state, Colorado, Utah, and Arizona, to rise up as NWPT overseer for that state.
Thank you for the privilege we have to partner with You in building Your kingdom and for the
special ways You reveal Yourself to us. Amen.